Saturday, January 30, 2010

About me

It took nineteen years to create who I am today. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me.

Nabilah bte. Mofti was my name given by my beloved parents, Mofti b. Hj. Riduan and Zaiton bte. Salleh. My lucky number was 7th July 1990 and I was born in Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang. Currenty I was stay at Bandar Bukit Raja Klang with my superb family. I have two elder sister, one brother and also my lovely younger sister, both of my sister are being married and other are still studied.

My previous education at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Convent (2) Klang and Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Convent Klang. This is the early journey of my life to gained education from the best teacher that I have for all the 11 years. I applied for science stream in my secondary school and now pursuing a Degree for Communication in Media Studied in course of Interpersonal. Hopefully, after I complete my degree, Iwill have the opportunity to obtain a stable and challenging career in the future. I know that the road ahead will not be easy for me, but I cannot stop here. I need to move on in order to reach my goals. My success in the future lies in my own hands.

Every stage of education have their own level but after being three semester in Diploma of Communication and Media Studied in Lendu, Malacca, I took the fast track and now I was at University Teknology Mara, Shah Alam for my degree. The assignment of Thinking and Writing Strategies (LIB 401) need each of individual to create a blog. This is what I call a challenge because I don’t love to write at all and for me I do love talking rather than this.

Nothing is impossible! That was my word of inspiration when I have a hard time to complete each of my task. I took this challenge, create the blog and now this is me, sitting on the chair with the single words to create ‘about me’ for my blog. I hope from this blog I can have a wonderful of experience in writing because experience is the best teachers ever!

Last words from me, a big thank you for your time reading about me in my blog. Hopefully, you could spend a few minutes more in a words for me or comments for my writing since I was not an expert in this and still learning to be a good writers soon. Hopefully, we can meet up soon for my next article in this blog of education. :)





7 comments:

  1. thanks for helping me on my assignments 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella,

    I agreed with you that experience is the best teacher ever! You won’t realize it until you face it. Whatever the obstacles are in the future, never give up and keep on walking without turning back. Like in the movie of Finding Nemo, “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…” and you will finally reach your destination. One more thing, be confident in everything that you do and never afraid to make a mistake because we’ve learned from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. warith gatal! btw, u will meet defeats in future. there are ups and down, we can only hope for the the best. goodluck, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. warith: your welcome..
    helping each other is the best to success in future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear darleyn: what you had said it totally true!
    we should gains knowledge as we can.
    Thank you for your advice. The big sister of us who know everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear sarah:thank you for your words. Hope you can be a superb writer one day. I pray for you ;)

    ReplyDelete